Sunday, December 25, 2011

No me gusta -,-


The anonymous replied comment aku, dia cakap "so jgn guna HARDCORE lg . buat rosak scene yg aku minat je . FUCK YOU !" Dude, seriously, no need for the F word. I think i don't need to know their genre to deserve to listen to their music. Apa yang aku rasa best aku dengar. Just like Michael Bohn says "Stop listening to what's cool or in, and listen to real music. If you like a certain type of music thats different, then listen to it and support it!" That's what i've been doing. I confess, i dunno much about genre, apa yang aku paling tahu genre Pop, that's it. Nothing much. Maybe aku tak patut cakap pasal hc ni since aku tak tahu pun hc tu apa, so anonymous, my bad, sorry. But no need to make me feel bad about myself. My life is fucked up already, im trying to find the real me, my identity, who am i suppose to be. The hard part is, no one knows who you are. Only you knows it. But right now, I DON'T KNOW who i am, what kind of person i am. I'm struggling to know the real me. And by listening to the music that i like, i think i'm closer to finding that out. Right now all i know is, i wanna be free. Free from rules, free from politics, free from shallow minded society, and free from peoples like you anonymous. and I LOVE MUSIC! I don't think the world means anything without music. I'm insecure about the way i look, the way i am. I might be stupid for my decisions but at least give me time to make it right. Let me learn from my own mistakes. I'm just a kid who wants to find a better world for myself. So don't you dare tell me what i like and tell me what i must be. Right now i'm just trying to figure out the inner me so give me time for it. Give me time for me to know who i am. Who i want to be. I'm always saying that IDGAF what haters says but i've been lying. I do care. The world is just fill with mean people who can't stop judging others, who can't stop labeling others, who can't stop minding their own fucking business!

No comments: