Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm stoked!

I'm stoked about tomorrow and the day after tomorrow! Its gonna be amazing! Can't wait!  Muehehehe :3 Okay, my stuff semua dah packed and ready to go. Malam besok baru aku gerak. Semoga plan aku semua berjalan dengan lancar, amin :) Btw, Najib just called me, dia cakap dia pun pergi, weehee :D Mimie dengan Nura tak tahu lagi. Aku tak tanya, hee. Tomorrow is gonna be an adventure for me ^^V Sekarang ni aku rasa amatlah happy, only god knows how happy i am, HAHA. But i'm trying to cool down a bit, sebab orang tua tua cakap kalau kita happy sangat nanti mesti something buruk akan berlaku. I'm not saying that i believe that but i'm not taking my risk! haha. Btw, whiskas kucing aku dah habis, mak aku bukan nak pergi beli, kesian Byby dengan Oreo lapar :/ Takpe takpe, nanti aku paksa mak aku beli, MUAHAHAHA XD I have nothing much to write today, becuase i'm too stocked as hell. Even words can't describe it, HAHA. Kbye :)

This is how i'm gonna be for tomorrow.

And this is how me and my friends are gonna be this Saturday, HAHA 

No comments: