Friday, September 30, 2011

Sambungan cerita pasal Krash Out 2011.

Alesana :')
Tadi aku bukak email, aku dapat email dari Micronesia Management. It goes like this :
"Hello winner,

We are truly sorry regarding the cancellation on "MEET & GREET" session. The bands wont allow anyone to enter the room even our crew. We feel guilty about this. In order to return your effort & prize winning, we will work out something to giveaway to all of you. YOU GUYS HAVE MY WORDS.

Regards,
Micronesia Management"


Ulang sikit "The bands wont allow anyone to enter the room even our crew" Wuhhhhh, mesti Alesana tgah emo gila time ni. Sampai crew Micronesia pun dorang tak kasi masuk. And bila ingat balik pasal kes haritu, aku maafkan Alesana. Mungkin dorang ada problem or penat ke. Yelah, world tour kot mestilah penat kan. From my previous post, i said i hate them. I take it back. Alesana can't be hateable. No matter how hard i try to hate them I CAN'T! They means a lot to me. I can't stop thinking about 'em i can't stop listening to their songs. Aku ni bukannya fanatik sangat pun dengan dorang ni, tapi aku tak tahu kenapa aku rasa macam ni :O

Dear Alesana,
     I didn't mean what i said on my previous post. Especially to Shane, i'm sorry. I hope i'll get to see you guys again on your next tour and I LOVE YOU 


        Sincerely, Echa  

Btw, i'm in love with Terufumi Tamano and Adam G.Sevani!
Terufumi Tamano :D

Adam G.Sevani ;)

No comments: