Sunday, April 10, 2011

My definition of CUTE ツ

OMG, this is so cuteee :D

My definition of cute of a person is kinda different from others.
Mostly from my friends.
Every time i say that someone is cute, my friends will say otherwise,
This's because they dont see what i see.
I dont judge people cuteness just by their faces,
I also judge them from the way they act.
Sometimes a person that's not cute can be cute by the way they act.
Like, the way they smile, laugh, talk, dress or even the way they sneeze.
Seriously, i've heard a guy sneezes like a cat, 
That's kinda weird, but cute~
And sometimes they can be cute by their personalities.
Like, imagine there's this person who has a really hardcore face
But that person turns out to be a shy person and a sweetheart, 
Isn't that kinda cute? 
Well, for me it is. 
I like shy guys, i dont know why but im just attracted to them :)
See, there's more than meets the eyes.
Everyone can be cute if you see these things.
You just have to look for it 



No comments: