Thursday, April 21, 2011

DAMMIT!

Today's JBs concert! And i'm not attending. Fuck! Only God knows how i feel right now. Like seriously, now i'm sad and pissed at the same time. I WANNA GOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to go there so freakin badly. Sedih gila tak dapat pergi sana :'( Him coming to Malaysia is like once in a lifetime chance. Tak kisahlaa kalau dapat ticket dekat belakang sekali pun, yang penting dapat dengar suara dia. But all of that is too late. It happend already :'( I wish i saved my last year duit raya! Bodohlaa kau Echa, apasal kau guna duit tu? BODOH BODOH BODOH! God, i'm stupid! But now, whatever i do cant change that, i just have to accept it and move on. And also pray for him to come to Malaysia again soon. For those who're at his concert right now, ENJOY YOUR FREAKIN DAY! and uhmm, I HATE YOU! *kidding, i'm just jealous. Anyway, I just wanna say that i regret this day, I hope i can move on with it :'(((((

No comments: