Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blah Blah Blah :|

Okay, there's nothing much to say. Cause nothing much happened. First of all, i'd like to congratulate the esempi's scouts for winning the second place for boys, and third place for girls in kawad kaki sekolah competition. I'm so proud of ya'll :D  Second, i got 2 new friends named Grace and Khye Yin :D I met them at KDU University and College, and we just clicked :D i went there because the college had an event called "Learning English is Fun" which many school took part including mine. Third, geramnya! There's this cute chinese boy at my school, i dont know what's his name but at his FB it's Xiiao Hong. OHMYGOSH, he's like freakin cute! So i added him, and guess what? He denied me, uwaaaaaaaaaaa :'( I think, maybe he only approves chinese people, cuz i didn't see any other races besides chinese on his friends list. That's kinda sad right? :( anywayyy,
 i went shopping today with my fellow classmates. We went to IOI Mall to shop for our school canteen day. And that's it, i guess. Kbye :/

No comments: